|How much should I expect to pay for a "_____"?
- Prices vary depending on the item, the condition, the manufacturer, the current sale going on, the demand for that item and the quality of the piece. We can usually meet the needs of any budget, but do keep in mind that used doesn't necessarily mean "cheap" or poor quality. We receive some stunning furniture that retails in the thousands new but that you can buy "used" for a fraction of the price! We welcome you to research reputable manufacturers and see what a bargain you're getting when buying from us.
I have something to recycle or sell, what do I do?
You can call us at (972) 470-0700.
I have a printer, can I bring it in?
- We limit recycles to items in good to excellent condition
I have a desk that is in usable condition, can I bring it in?
- While condition is subjective, we discourage drop off's of furniture that requires "fixing" or mending in order to keep costs down and floor space available. We limit donations to items in good to excellent condition that will sell quickly.
Who can contribute?
Anyone! Call us for more details.
Are there any refunds, exchanges or guarantees?
- No. All sales are final but sometimes exchanges can be arranged in extenuating circumstances.
What are your store hours?
- 9 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and 10 am to 2 pm Saturday, closed on Sunday
What forms of payment do you take?
- Credit Cards (MC, Visa, AmEx, Discover), Checks with valid Texas drivers license and Cash
Do you deliver?
- Yes within a certain distance
but we do no deliver items up stairs without the use of an elevator. Delivery fee's will vary!
I have a question that hasn't been answered...
- Give us a call at (972) 470 -0700!